Customer Support Junior FR/EN - #9489500
MANGOPAY’s vision is to fuel the success of the platform economy.
We empower the platform economy with our platform-specific payment infrastructure. Since 2013, we have supported 2,500+ clients in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms.
MANGOPAY has developed a payment solution that aims to fuel the success of the platform economy. Built around our programmable e-wallet solution, MANGOPAY’s payment infrastructure offers a simple and easily integrated solution that covers platform payment needs with total integration, as well as flexibility and workflows for many business models.
Our teams are split across Europe in eight different locations, with main offices in Paris and Luxembourg. Platforms and marketplaces are thriving and we are looking for outstanding profiles to tackle some of the most ambitious challenges in our field and contribute to our robust growth.
As a fast growing FinTech company, our customer pool grows as well, thus, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to accomplish this mission within the dynamic Customer Support Team based in Paris or Luxembourg.
What you'll be doing
- Provide Top-Notch Customer Support via telephone, web-form, email and chat
- Respond to customer compliance, finance, fraud, technical and commercial inquiries and more
- Troubleshoot varying degrees of different problems
- Organize, plan, and prioritize workload, and complete other assigned special projects as needed
- Educate customer on the use of our API and product
- Accurately document and update records in required systems
- Build customer loyalty through exceptional customer service
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve products and services
- Maintain performance objectives such as Key Performance Indicators (SLA, response time, satisfaction rate, etc.)
- Perform additional duties within the department as needed
What will make you successful
- Strong Customer service experience
- Excellent level (both verbal and written) in English and French is required
- You have a thorough understanding of how a REST API works
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- A previous work experience with confidential customer account information is appreciated
- Striving to learn as you will assist customers with inquiries on a wide range of subjects for which you will need to show expertise
- Passion for helping others - going above and beyond for our customers
- Exceeding customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Being flexible/adaptable
- Continuously looking for areas of improvement
- Ability to multi-task with ease, effectively prioritize tasks and be a self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure / Time management skills
- Speaking an additional language (German, Italian, ...) will be a considered as an asset
Why you’ll love working here
- Career development and opportunities for growth
- Employee Referral Program
- Free catered snacks/drinks and fresh menu once a week
- A possibility to work from home (from France)
- Onsite fitness session once a week
- Fun office culture with events and celebrations
- Team building activities
- Partial Navigo reimbursement
- Diversity, sharing, openness
- HR Call
- Interview with 2 members of the support team
- Interview with the Head of Customer Support
- Offer !